It doesn’t seem possible that I haven’t “accomplished” more since last Wednesday!
I did get this quilt finished using free-motion quilting all over. In some of the smaller center blocks I did some more specific designs and I love the look once it’s all washed and dried and ready to go.
I was able to get the next two quilts “sandwiched” together. I used quilt basting spray for the first time on the white/bright quilt and it does help keep things together during the quilting process.
This little girl quilt is up next. Well, I guess it could be for any size girl but I tend to think of little girls with pinks and whites, green and some blue.
I also have the Kona Cotton Taupe quilt together — it has some mixed blocks that were originally going to be a disappearing nine patch but when it came time to rearrange the blocks they ended up like this: